5 Tips For A Stress Free Wedding Day
It’s finally your wedding day, Horah!! You have been planning this special day for months, if not years! The last thing you want is to have things go wrong. Let’s face it, things do happen. But proper planning and delegating will be key to your stress free wedding day. Having a wedding planner and day of coordinator will take the worry and running around out of your day.
- Meet your wedding planner, be sure to bring a note pad and paper. Listen and discuss your ideas and the vision you have in mind. Create an inspiration board, either make one from magazine clippings or pin things to Pinterest. Visuals tell your story and help keep things all in one place for reference. Show your planner your board and they will be able steer you in the right direction.
- Set a budget, and stick to it. Narrow down the most important item’s that you will not skimp on and talk to you planner about other ways to save and stay on target. You can also ask others who have recently been married what worked for them
- Back up plans are a must! Perhaps you are planning a sunset ceremony and it’s looking a bit like rain. Having tents, umbrella’s and an alternative location in case the weather doesn’t cooperate, will ensure you are covered.
- This is your time to shine! Show your unique personality in your decor and incorporate things that will reflect your personality. Other wise this may add stress. Conforming to someone else’s ideals. Remember, just be yourself.
- Plan your day and your evening. Planning breakfast, the way you will get to the ceremony, venue, delegating all these details will relieve a lot of stress. Always remember that when your day arrives, just enjoy and be happy, if something was missed, its ok. You are still getting married to the man of your dreams!!